Latest Movie :

Cyclical Observation

Feeling my energy begin to cycle downwards again, return to normal levels, after my monthly cycle. Phew!

I swear things never used to get this intense, it's only recently been happening, probably in the last 6 months that there's been such a noticeable swing in my sexual energies.

The energy is still strongly present, but seems to be less sexual in nature today, just more of a warmth in my chest and hands. This last 10 days, probably, has been very intense. I guess that's 1/3 of the cycle.

I did also feel last night, as I was dropping off to sleep, and was thinking about A, this rush of love for him, and the realization that up until now, my attraction had been purely sexual in nature. I realized, it's also ok to love, even in this 'situation', in fact, to love, (rather than fall 'in love') seems to be what is required.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger