Latest Movie :

Annabel Chong & Sexy Jesus

Next video on my list from Netflix is 'Sex: The Annabel Chong Story'.

The blurb says:
"On January 19,1995, Annabel Chong, a 22-year-old undergraduate in gender studies, embarked on a marathon crusade to secure fame, notoriety and a permanent place in the hallowed halls of fornication. Her feat: having sex with 251 men over the course of one 10-hour day, doubling the record set by a sex worker in Amsterdam. Discover exactly what went into her decision in this fascinating, disturbing and intensely provocative documentary."

Sounds like she had an interesting day! There is definitely a part of me that would like to fuck as many men as possible in one day! I confess to getting hot just thinking about that. There is one ravenous Whore in this body waiting to come out to play... I think the most I managed was 3 one night at a party when I was about 16 and very drunk.

Husband and I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: Worlds End the other night, and that scene where there is a whole ship full of Johnny Depps? Genius. Can't say I didn't go there... What woman on earth, that has seen that movie, didn't? It's a pirate's life for me. Arrr.
Depp is undoubtedly the world's sexiest (and probably all-time most wanked over) man ever. Excepting maybe Jesus, if you give him 2,000 years consideration. All those tryingsohardtobecelibate nuns and gay priests?? Don't tell me they never did that, I don't believe it.
That gets me thinking about sex magick, and what really happens to all that focused and directed sexual energy and intention. Is that the real reason Christianity spread so far and wide? ;-)

I loved that scene in Jodorowsky's movie Holy Mountain, where the Bishop is in bed with that naked full sized Jesus statue, made me laugh out loud.
They always cast an at least somewhat hot guy as JC in the movies, too, ever noticed that? You never see an ugly Jesus, do you. He's always tall and handsome, and half naked.
In reality, being Jewish, he could very well have looked more like Woody Allen.

Nobody wants that, do they? We all want Jesus to be sexy.



I will be talking about the Annabel Chong thing once I've seen it, you can be sure.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger