Latest Movie :

Damn You Autocorrect

For anybody who does a lot of texting, mainly iPhone, but others too, this site is hilarious, and induced a fit of hysteria in me last night as I was reading some of them.. OMG, my face hurts from laughing..

Mine has a tendency to replace 'for' with 'fur' sometimes, and to put the word 'fun' in quotes like that, which can be pretty weird.  

Damn You Autocorrect. 

E baked cookies last night, and asked me to think about moving in with him when my lease is up in the summer.
Wow.

That rocked my world, let me tell you. I can't think of much that is more tempting than that right now, but I need to keep my independence. Plus, he lives in a different city, half an hour north, and I like living where I am, it's the middle of urban life, everything within walking distance, and he lives in a much more car-necessary neighbourhood, I would feel isolated living up there with him.  So no, at least not as it stands at the moment. BUt by the summer, who knows.. 
I was VERY happy he asked me though!! 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger