Latest Movie :

HNT #75: SON HAS RECOVERED!

[The pic has nothing to do with the article but I figure I owe HNT something half-nekkid. If I get lucky over Xmas, my fave girl will get to see my Good & Evil aspects. Happy Holidays!]

Just a very quick update to let anyone who was concerned know that my older son has fully recovered from whatever happened (largely a mixup of medicines, it seems). He goes back to work next Monday fully recovered -- just consulting with the doc now to "fine-tune" his meds so he can wake up a little earlier and easier in the morning.

Thanks for any support and prayers you may have given. Keep a few prayers going for all of us, please, as the other son and I are also stressed by the situation's impact on our individual lives & the extra support we need to be able to give. My physical condition has suffered a little from irregular sleep and having my own physicians in a town 250 miles to the south. Even the "walk-in" clinic wasn't much help past giving me antibiotics for an immune-system-inspired cold and serious cough affecting my breathing. I'll be here 3.5 weeks each month for awhile as son needs a little help organizing finances & straightening up his house since his bro' is in college and cannot help in this humongous task (until graduation next June.)
[FYI, I'm sure a lot of the disorganization in this former house of their mother has come about in the aftermath of the return of her breast cancer to which she finally succumbed awhile back. Disorganization that is probably a symptom of consequent depression in our sons who had moved in to help her pay the rent. If you hadn't noticed, I think the poor USA economy has forced many families to band closer together in mutual-support households.]

In any case, we wish HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE WHO READS THESE WORDS!!!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger