Latest Movie :

Coincidance

Hot on the heels of all this stuff with Ex sending my mom a book through the mail, I was asking for a 'sign' about all this. Of what, I don't know. I wish I had thought that through a bit more clearly before I asked, because I got one today.
E and I had lunch at one of my favourite cafes, in our old neighborhood. Ex has no reason to ever go there, he doesn't work there, he doesn't live there any more, but today, just as E and I were driving away, there he was, walking up the sidewalk towards us, with a friend. Thankfully, we were in the car, so I just pretended like I hadn't seen him, and kept looking ahead. E saw him, and asked if that was him, and said that he had taken a good look at us, and had definitely seen us.  I said I didn't notice, and changed the subject maybe a bit too fast.

Fuck. Fuckitty fuck fuck fuck... Fuck. Fuck.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger