Latest Movie :

.......2 Reveal........ What This Blog Has Brought Me.....

...................so it is day 9 of the current major episode - my first major depressive episode in 3 years.......

.......... One of the things that come to mind is the amazing people that my blog has brought me into contact with - albeit electronically.........

My Lady Sue.......... of the blog Fair View Sue..... what a wonderful lady. A woman of immense character and integrity and an ability to soothe me in a way that mere words could never do before....

My Mistress MJ - of the blog Infomaniac - she is my most wonderful piece of Canadian Beaver - I know this because she sent me a postcard saying as much - her humour is a wonderful salve to my illness.........

My friend Brenton - of Aussielicious - I finally met Brenton recently during a trip to Sydney - aside from being breathtakingly handsome in real life - and he is - he has been a wonderful friend to me - I haven't met someone of such integrity and honesty since I first met my Bubb 9 years ago........

BosGuy - from the blog of the same name - doesnt say much - but when he does email I find myself reevaluating my view of him - funny, intelligent, handsome - I appreciate his patronage...

Viktor from Maybe Its Just Me - what a wonderful person - so sincere and so genuine - and he is a fellow Wonder Woman Fan - what more could I want?......

There are others - Scott from Bill In Exile - Toddy English from his self titled blog - Kez from Mutton Chopped Mutant ............

I am thankful each and every day for the way that blogs can bring many together.... for some it seems silly and somewhat sycophantic - for a clinical depressive like myself, it brings me into contact with people of substance and integrity.

It is so hard to describe how much of an outlet and source of comfort my blog can be. And if someone had told me that it would help me during such a bad episode, I would have laughed at them..... but it's true.

Thank you all for being here and visiting. I hope you do for a long time.

Todah Raba

Shalom

Damien



.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger