Latest Movie :

Leper

Had another Scientology auditing session last night.
I saw my mom, I was 11, she was happy, I wasn't. I had just started my period. I was shocked, scared, and upset, and in pain. I had been at a friend's house on Saturday morning, and had felt terrible stomach cramps start up. I went to the bathroom, feeling the blood start, and looked down and nearly passed out. There was a lot of blood, and it scared me. I hadn't been prepared. I knew what it was, but even so, I wasn't ready.
I ran home, and told my mom, she was happy. She took me in the bathroom and got me cleaned up, but I felt so disgusted and my stomach hurt so badly.
Earlier incident. Sitting on my Gran's lap, I was about 2. I wet my diaper, and she roughly handed me back to my Dad, saying "I don't want her, she's disgusting!".  My mom hated her, I remember that, and didn't ever come into my Gran's house. So Dad took me outside, and they got into a huge argument about it and what a bitch my Gran was.

Earlier incident. 432 AD. I am in Rome, in a monastery or somewhere similar, being taken care of. I am old, and bedridden, and alone. I have food, a bed, but that's about it. I am unable to get out of bed and I piss myself, and feel so ashamed. I am lying in my own filth, and the room really stinks of it, and mold, and straw. I feel like an animal.  Worse. Less. My body aches, and I have leprosy. My left arm is almost gone. My left leg I can't move. I used to be a somebody, and politician of some kind. Now I am a complete nobody leper, dying alone and in pain. I leave the body, and it becomes ecstatic, I am free, I leave the prison that my body had become, and the nightmare that that life had turned into.  

Ugh, so much shame about bodily function and fluids.. Lifetimes, it seems. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger