Latest Movie :

A Short Break

Brad and I will be taking a short break from the blog. My aunt and uncle have invited Brad and I to visit them in Portland, Maine for a few days. I have always been close to both of them and they are like second parents to me.

I've been talking almost non-stop (typical for me I guess!) about Brad and they've never met him. So, as a graduation gift to him they've invited us for a visit and then they're sending us to this little island resort just north of Portland for 3 days!

A graduation gift to Brad! And they've never met him! All they know about him is what I and my mom and told them. This is so sweet and special to me I started crying when they invited us. I just have to say here that I love my family! My aunt said it's a graduation gift to Brad and a "We Love You" gift to me! Can you believe that?

So, we're leaving tomorrow morning and will be back next week. Please don't abandon us! We're taking our laptop but will probably not post anything until next week.

Bon voyage to us!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger