Latest Movie :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Matt! May 8




HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, MATTY!

Matty, It was at your 18th Birthday Party one year ago that we met for the first time! What a year this has been!

Was it love at first sight? Is there really such a thing? I'd like to think there is!

Remember what I wrote in this blog about that afternoon when you asked me if I would go out with you? All I said was that simple "Okay," but what I was thinking inside was: "Dude, I want to leap into your arms right now and go trotting off to one of those mountain resorts to sit in those heart-shaped bathtubs with you!" So, whether we ever get to one of those mountain resorts or not, all I can say is the location doesn't matter as long as we're together.

I know you are my first love and somehow I have this confidence that you will be my only love. It doesn't get any better than this!

So, Happy Birthday, my love! Your parents will always have a special place in my heart. They gave birth to you and since it's Mother's Day, I'm sending her a dozen yellow roses today. And since your Dad also had something to do with making you, he'll get something special on Father's Day. You, my dear, get two dozen red roses (and me, later!!)

Love always,

Brad
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger