Latest Movie :

Tarot Reading ~Eclipse Day

Oh, thank God. My mom left today.  It's been a tough 2 weeks. All she wanted to do was talk about Ex, and her meeting with him didn't help me much at all. She told him I was still angry with him, and he sent a real 'fuck you' of an email to me a few days ago as a result.
I have spent a few days trying to come up with a suitable reply, and it's been a heartbreak. I haven't sent anything yet.

I went to see a tarot reader today, who said that I'm not ready to be friends with him just yet, another 3 months, and that he will upset me again if we try before that. He nailed Ex, it was spooky.
He also said that E and I are not forever, which I know already, and that in another 2 - 3 years, I will marry somebody new, who I will be with for a very long time. (That's 2 readings in a few weeks that have said something about me remarrying in the next few years, after the woman that read my coffee grounds recently!). He said that I have never been with any romantic men, and the next one would be, and would be very different than any of the men I have had previously in my life. He's right, I have never had much in the way of romance. I have suffered that. No flowers ever, from Ex, previous Ex, or E.. I have always chosen men who had no clue that women really do like flowers. Men, it does make a difference, go buy your woman some flowers tonight, for no reason.

I saw Toy Story 3 at the weekend, and I wished that E had Buzz Lightyear's Spanish switch.

The way that worked out, I was having my reading at the moment of maximum eclipse today. Really didn't plan that!!

Now, off to write Ex that email... Wish me luck.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger