Latest Movie :

Brad in a Speedo!

No, that is NOT a pic of me in a Speedo! It's this really well-build guy who is modeling the style I decided to get after Matt finally wore me down and convinced me to get one!

I'm still amazed he was able to convince me to buy one to wear for my family's Fourth of July party yesterday.

So, how'd he do it? Well, he threatened to never have sex with me again if I didn't get one!! -- I knew he was totally kidding (I hoped) but I finally gave in after I gave him a private viewing when we got home after buying the darn thing. The thing actually cost about $45 for maybe 5 square inches of cloth that just barely covered my ass and dick!

Seriously, he convinced me to get it by saying all the right things to make me feel like I was the sexiest thing alive! Hearing all those compliments, and seeing the evidence in his pants, was the easy part. But getting me to wear the darn thing in front of my entire family -- including my parents, some aunts, uncles and cousins was the real challenge.

He had already talked to my sister who agreed to do some undercover investigative work. I have a cousin who is 22 and he use to be on his college swim team and the only thing they wear in competitive swimming is those itsy-bitsy things. My sister told Matt my cousin was planning on being at the party and agreed to wear his. So it would be Matt, my cousin and me wearing those things.

So, what can I say? It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My worst fear was that I'd get a hard-on in front of everybody and would have to spend the entire party in the pool! Well, being as self-conscious as I was, having sex-thoughts was the last thing my mind was interested in creating!

Matt had told me that wearing a black one did the best job of not highlighting the "merchandise," so that's what I wore. Matt wore his back one with this really hot slanting red bar on the side and my cousin wore a red wine colored one.

Well, we all got some good-natured whistles and applause when we made our appearance, but I just tried to act as nonchalant as possible -- like it was something I did every day of my life. In my mind I was reciting the multiplication table to keep my thoughts focused!

I still don't think I have the body type you need to wear one, the kind all those models have in the catalogues. But, Matt was pleased and after a while I sorta relaxed into it. Well, I can now mark up this experience in my "Things I've Never Done Before" list.

So, we're planning to go the the beach next weekend and I'm actually thinking about wearing it there. Who would've known! Matt really is a Wonder of Wonders!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger