Latest Movie :

Shock

I threw up last night. I got in, went to bed, and started feeling bad. It wasn't really bad, but, I just threw up a mouthful into the trash can in my bathroom, not knowing which end of me was going to give way first, I was sitting on the toilet. I hate that. I think it was the 2 glasses of wine, and some super rich food S and I ate, and the shock of Ex's surprise daughter. 

I have been drinking. Not much, in some ways. A couple of glasses of wine on weekends, and maybe one or 2 in the week with dinner, I'm not a raging alcoholic, but.. It's worrying me. I don't normally drink. I haven't really drunk for most of my adult life, but right now, it just feels good to get that buzz going, and get happy. It stops me feeling the shit. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger