Latest Movie :

Getting Cruised on Campus (part 2)

Taa Daaaa! Here I am on Friday like I said I would try to be.

If you haven't read what I wrote two days ago, this probably won't make much sense.

I also want to say that in the interest of my own sanity, I'm going to try and keep my posts shorter than usual. Starting today. I get too carried away with what I'm saying and tend to throw in all kinds of details that have nothing to do with what I'm really trying to get at.

Anyway, getting back to that guy I was talking to on campus. I'll call him "Mike," which is not his real name.

When I got with Brad later that night I was telling him all about my day and he was telling me about his. I told him some more about meeting Mike and checked again to see if he was okay with meeting him on Thursday. He again just said, "Yeah, that's cool."

Well, as you may know this about me by now, I tend to go on and on sometimes when I should just keep things short. To be honest I was still feeling a little guilty about how I handled the flirty thing with Mike and to Brad's credit, he didn't seem bothered about it at all. This was all coming from me.

So, since I was still feeling some guilt I started explaining all over again how we met and what happened. Brad was just listening and smiling. But can Matt make situations worse than they need to be? Yeah, I'm pretty good at that. It felt really good that Brad was trusting me and didn't seem the least bit jealous. So, what do I do but throw in that thing about his freckles (!).

Brad was still listening and seemed to be enjoying the whole thing. Then he just looked at me and said, "Do you have a crush on this guy?"

Well, I then got defensive which really made the whole thing worse. I realize now that Brad was just asking a simple question and was kind of enjoying the whole thing. But I was getting all nervous inside like I had done this really bad thing. I totally get (now) that I was feeling guilty and this was coming across and making Brad feel suspicious.

At the end of our talk, when I was able to think clearly, I just said I had been feeling guilty. Brad reassured me he didn't think I had anything to feel guilty about and he really was cool with the whole thing. Plus, he said something like, "I don't care if you have an innocent crush on him. He sounds like a sweet guy. But if you're trying to tell me you want to keep flirting with him, well, then we've got a problem."

After explaining that I had no interest in the guy, other than seeing if we could be friends, Brad said his typical (and sincere), "Cool. I'd like to meet him."

So yesterday when Brad was on campus for his class, the three of us met. I could tell Mike was slightly nervous at first, but Brad was his little charming self and was so friendly with him that the two of them really hit it off. After a little while, he and Brad were talking about how they both liked to sometimes wear a little eye-liner. Well, that opened up a whole topic about how they both liked to femme it up sometimes. And there I am, just sitting back, watching and listening to the two of them have a good time realizing they both had some things in common. For a while I didn't say anything because I was actually enjoying watching them.

They both try to bring me in the conversation and the whole thing ended up being a lot of fun. We told Mike we were moving in together on October 1st and he asked if he could help us move. Brad looked at me and I just said, "Oh yeah, that'd be great. I mean, if you really want to." He said it would be a relief to get off campus and out of the dorm, so now we have an extra hand!

Mike also offered to give us any ideas about decorating since he has always been his family's "interior designer" and always liked doing that. So Brad and I both said, almost at the same time, "Hey, we could use all the help we can get."

Okay, let me check and see how long this post is. Give me just a minute.

Not too long, so I'll just add two more short things.

First, later that night Brad and I agreed he seemed like a really cool guy and we both look forward to being friends with him.

Second, Brad just couldn't resist teasing me, and said, in his best flirty voice, "And you're right about those freckles. And did you notice how long his eye lashes were?" {He had this fake-dreamy look in his eyes, and was licking his lips}

I just broke out laughing and tackled him, holding him down and planting these kisses all over him. While I was on top of him, I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "You just remember, big boy, I saw him first!" Then I started stripping his clothes off. {He didn't offer any resistance, either}

He spent last night at my house and, well, we had some of the best sex we've had in a while, and that's saying a lot! I am so totally in love with you, Brad.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger