Latest Movie :

M

I wrote an email this morning to one of my old friends M, who was part of the group around Master. Her and her husband left about 18 months ago, under hard circumstances also. He had a breakdown, nearly ending their marriage, and she stayed with him, all the while Master was urging her to leave him. She didn't.  I mentioned in my email, how cool I thought that was, that she had stuck to her guns, and what a sign of love that was. 
It was a hard email for me to write, I know they suffered, nobody stayed in touch, and they could have really used some real friends.  I told her I knew how it felt now, and had learned some sense of compassion through the ordeal I have been through with it all.
I really hope she writes back and wants to stay friends. She's a sweet woman. 

I hope I didn't sound like I was playing victim, I'm sure she got a sense of my anger about it all though. 

I dreamt about her recently, in the dream, she asked me to call her.  I wasn't brave enough to pick up the phone, but I did at least manage an email. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger