Latest Movie :

Video: You're My Lighthouse

Brad and I are so lucky to have the amazing friends we've met through our blog. We appreciate all the comments everyone leaves and we also appreciate the private messages people send us. It's always a treat when someone sends us a link to some music we've never heard of before.

We got a message from the other day from Becky who said she wanted to share this music from her favorite band, who, she said, "...happen to all be Irish hotties." She said she thought of us after that post (Matty in the Morning) the other day when I talked about how Brad put my ADHD meds out on the table in the morning so I wouldn't forget to take them.

We wanted to share it with you and hope you enjoy it as much as we have.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger