Latest Movie :

Dancing in the Rain


What on Earth Catalog site.
A few weeks ago, CherBella sent us an email with a link to a web-catalog site for a "Dance in the Rain" box sign. If you remember, I wrote something back on August 8 about our little excursion with some friends to a gay bar in Providence, Rhode Island. Afterwards, we spent the night with some friends of theirs and returned to Boston the next day.

Well, here's a little excerpt from that post:

But, hey, folks, that's not the end of the story. Our "bedroom" was actually the living room with a queen-size sleeper sofa. There's a sliding glass door that opens from that room onto a really nice deck overlooking the backyard and the wooded. So, when Matt woke me up the next morning (much too early I was thinking), he was dragging me out of bed and leading me by the hand outside to the deck. We just had our underwear on and it had been raining during the night. There was still a light rain falling and Matt got to do something he's been talking about for a long time. He's been wanting to slow dance with me in the rain.

Nobody was up yet, so there we were, all by ourselves, holding each other and actually slow dancing in the rain. And Matt was making up this really sweet, sexy melody and humming it in my ear. I won't go into all the details about what was happening to our bodies -- if you've read this far you get the picture.

The weather here in Boston is rather mild today (it's suppose to be in the mid-60s) and there's rain forecast for tomorrow night. We just have a small-size back porch but who knows what we might be doing on that porch tomorrow night.

Putting in a full-size deck is one of the improvement projects Matt has in mind for this Spring. I think I might call it our Outside Dance Floor.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger