Latest Movie :

An Awkward Kiss

This is the second day I've had to miss classes and stay home due to getting some kind of head cold. We got a small-size snow "event" (as the weather forecasters call it) on Saturday and even though we only got about 4 inches, I spent a lot of time outdoors shoveling the driveway and sidewalk and clearing all the snow off the cars. Monday morning I woke up and my voice had dropped about 5 octaves and I sounded like a bull frog -- enough to frighten small children and make dogs think they might be able to score a kill on some poor unsuspecting frog nearby.

In between drinking about 100 gallons of water, running to the bathroom to pee it all out, eating some pretty delicious chicken soup made by the incredible chef living with me, taking naps where I would jolt myself awake because I had trouble breathing due to the congestion, and staying all bundled up in blankets on the sofa in front of the TV, I've been incredibly miserable. Poor me, right? {audience sighs and says "awwww" at this point}

The time home hasn't all been as dramatically awful as I'm making it seem, though your continued expressions of sympathy are welcome, thank you very much.

One of the worse parts of being sick is that Brad and I can't kiss, something I miss very much. We don't need two croaking bull frogs in the house, so we've made that sacrifice.

While Brad was in school yesterday I kept thinking about how much I missed kissing him. When he and I were first dating (I was 18 at the time and he was 17) he asked me if I had ever kissed another guy before him. I told him when I was 16 I had kissed one guy and it was just one kiss, and a pretty awkward one at that. After that one kiss I went through a kissing dry-spell until I met him.

I sometimes think I'm now trying to make up for lost time. I really enjoy our sex life but I think it's all the things we do before we get naked that make the actual sex so much fun and meaningful. It always starts out with a certain look or small gesture or a little knowing smile. Then there's the kissing. Oh yes, the kissing.

I suppose that very first kiss I had when I was 16 got all the awkwardness out of the way because the kissing Brad and I do is never, ever awkward. I don't think I could pick one single thing we do now that I like better than the other, but everything always starts with that little knowing smile and that first very gentle kiss.

As Brad was taking care of me last night, I was moaning and whining about not being able to kiss him right now. Even though he had seen it before, I showed him a little something I wrote back in September 2010 about the first time I had that awkward first kiss at 16. He smiled again last night when he read it and said in one way he's glad it happened since that very first kiss seemed to get rid of any awkwardness in my kissing. Brad graciously said he didn't mind if I put it here since he "won the prize."

An Awkward Kiss

Something I'll probably never forget is the first time I kissed another boy. I had just come out (age 16) and me and this other boy my age had been doing a little flirting with each other. It was so funny because neither of us had ever kissed another guy. 

I thought he was so cute and his lips were full and totally kissable (you know the kind).

I was at his house one day after school and we were watching something on TV, sitting on the sofa together.

There were some potato chips or pretzels on the table next to the sofa on my end, and instead of asking me to hand him the bowl (which I'm glad he didn't), he reached over me and sorta lingered there trying to get a handful.

Well, since his head was right there in my chest, what could I do but grab his head and turn it facing me and start kissing him. I kinda surprised myself for being so bold but I guess I figured he wouldn't mind since we had flirted some with each other in school.

I don't know what happened to the chips he had in his hands, but I do remember what happened to our lips. It seemed like we we're going at it for a long time but it was probably only a few minutes. Then our hands went everywhere. It was like everything was exploding all at once!

It was also the first time I ever felt another guy's hard-on or had another boy feel mine! Or at least I think that's what we felt since there was that double barrier of our underwear and jeans. We were probably just feeling up those folds you get in your jeans when you sit down.  

But, wouldn't you know, his sister came in the front door about that time (we were in the room next to the front door) so she didn't see anything!

But can you imagine how totally ridiculous we probably looked when she stepped in the room to say "hi"? I mean how do you get your breathing back under control, your clothes straightened, your hair in place and hide your boner, and look totally nonchalant?

So, she just smiled and went upstairs, and we just looked at each other and burst out laughing!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger