Latest Movie :

Monster Truck

Dreamt I was staying in a house, and had to pack my stuff up. I didn't think I had much, but I had more than I thought. I had an awesome pair of sexy black heels, and some bananas I had to take, too. (Hmm, very phallic).

My Dad was getting a ride home in his friend's monster truck and I scrounged a ride with them. I had too much stuff, we couldn't all fit in, so it was just Dad and me.
It was a huge black monster truck, and Dad just let it rip when we took off, we were laughing, it was a lot of fun. 
At one point we drove along a road with trees arching over, gorgeous autumn leaves, it was so beautiful!  A Happy Dream. Going home with my Dad through beautiful countryside.

E and I drove home past Ex's office last night, and he was there, standing near the window. Might well be the last time I ever see him.  After my house move, I have no reason to ever go that way again.  
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger