Latest Movie :

.......2 Love........I Turn 40 Next Month......


....and given most of my readers are in the USA :) - I am putting my Amazon wish list up now....

DONT CLICK OUT !!!!


I have PURPOSELY chosen things that are not expensive......

If it doesn't ship to Australia - ship it to you and I will pay shipping to Oz....

I am NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT celebrating 40 in my real world in BrizVegas - I *will* share my 40th with those who make me feel the best about myself - all of you.

So click on the Amazon link is in the side bar - enter my email damientimmscarr@bigpond.com in the "Find someones list" and I hope you consider it....

Shalom

D

PS If you do one - I'm there - i LOVE giving ppl shit off wish lists :)

L'Chayim!!!!!

.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger