Latest Movie :

A Special Night

Matty and I had a wonderful time celebrating Valentine's Day with our two very special friends, Mark and John. It was fun cooking dinner for them and seeing them feel cared for. They deserve a much better life than they got growing up.

One way I have of showing my love is through my cooking. I've mentioned before that I plan to go to culinary school, but I want that basic college degree first. I think about college being about all these different "meal courses" and culinary school as being the "dessert" waiting for me at the end.

Matty said he wanted me to show you the menu I prepared last night, so if you'll allow me this little bit of bragging, here's what I made:

Your basic simple tossed salad.
French onion soup.
Pineapple and Soy-Glazed Salmon.
Ricotta mashed potatoes
Green beans with cherry tomatoes.
Sweet baby carrots.
Chocolate covered strawberries.

Everybody said they thought it turned out well, but for me the best part was the planning, the cooking, and then seeing everybody enjoy it. I had some candles on the table, the lighting was dimmed and we had some really nice, relaxing music in the background.

The conversation we had was also very special. Mark and John caught us up on how things are going with them and we also did some joking around about how we want to be the first to know when they set a wedding date. I think that sorta made them blush since they've only been dating since Thanksgiving. Matty did make them promise that both of us could be their Best Men if it ever happened.

Stay tuned for news about the special celebration Matty has planned for the two of us. We both wanted to share Valentine's Day with our two friends, but Matty asked me out this weekend for something really, really special. Just the two of us. All I can say right now is that it involves a red tie and a red rose. I'll probably post about it tomorrow. Hope everyone had a nice day yesterday.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger