Latest Movie :

Foods for Comfort and Lovin'

If you've been following our blog for a while, you know one of my life goals is to complete my basic liberal arts college degree and then go to culinary school. 

I was doing a search the other day of different culinary schools and several sites listed "Comfort Food Classics" as part of their curriculum.

It got me to thinking about all the different types of comfort foods, so for fun I thought I might post something about mine and see what yours are.

The following categories are ones I just made up. Who knows, when I get to culinary school this might be one of my specialities!

  1. Quick and Easy Snack
  2. Favorite After Dinner Dessert
  3. Comfort Food to Get Someone in the Mood for Lovin'

1. Quick and Easy Snack - When you don't have time to prepare something and you're just looking for a "grab and run" snack that will make you feel comforted, what's your favorite?       

Mine is chocolate chip cookies. -------------->








    2. Favorite After Dinner Dessert - Oh course this might depend on what you had for dinner, but in general, what dessert tops off a really good meal and satisfies your craving for something that makes the whole meal worthwhile?

    Mine is homemade Apple Pie à la Mode. -------->










    3. Comfort Food to Get Someone in the Mood for Lovin' - Well, that description says it all. What food is gonna get somebody feeling so good they think they're about to have an orgasm with each "succ"ulent bite?

    Mine is Dark Chocolate Espresso Pots de Crème
    -------------------------------------------> 

    And I know it works! Just ask Matty!




    Bon Appétit!

    So now, what are yours in these categories?
    Share this article :

    Post a Comment

    Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
    Proudly powered by Blogger