Latest Movie :

Smoking

Dreamt I was smoking a pack of cigarettes last night. Recently, when I went out a couple of weekends ago with a smoker friend of E's, and when Master's friend D was here, I smoked a little. I can't do that, I'm an addict.

No more.  Stop right there.  

Still nothing from Ex.  At least I didn't dream about him last night.  

I got kind of drunk last night on 2 glasses of wine.  I ravished E, just pounced, and yelled and screamed. The kids were both gone.  :)   

He said something felt different, had I been doing my Kegels?  Interesting..  No, I was just drunk and horny, and for once, not thinking about Ex.  It was good.  No, it was fucking awesome...  
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger