Latest Movie :

Digging up

Had a sad dream. I was digging up plants in mine and Ex's garden, and taking the last of everything that was mine that was still there in the house.

No, still nothing from him. It's been nearly a week now.  I am not sure I will hear anything. He's not out of town, I'm sure Steve would have told me. Hey, don't expect anything for a few days, he's away..  So...  Sadly, I have to let go of him some more. Maybe that's what I needed to know.  I just find it so hard to believe that he wouldn't want to be friends at all. Or at least wouldn't acknowledge me somehow.

I am wondering if maybe he told Master about it all, and he said that he should ignore me. He wouldn't have said it quite like that, would have used some Dharma to make it sound like a 'spiritual' way to say fuck you.  That's what makes me sad, I think. Not knowing if no response is really Ex's actual choice or not.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger