Latest Movie :

....2 90's...Early Tina Arena.....

..Ms Tina Arena went on to become a world best selling contemporary adult singer (yawn) but I thought I'd post two of her early pop forays from the 90's that would get my young gay butt onto the dance floor and G-d help if anyone was in my way.... I'd mow down Lesbians to get onto that floor and shake my wild thing (and those scary bitches run in packs ) ................ Man I loved the 90's - my coming out and wild thing decade ....

.......Personally I think she should've stayed in pop - she was awesomely trashy fun.....

.... Enjoy all !!.....



......PS...... When "I Need Your Body" premiered there was a HUGE controversy in Australia that previous Young Talent Time singer child star Tina had recorded a pop clip with .... wait for it ... Red Lipstick, Red Long Nails, and.... (I'm putting my hand on my chest in horror as I say this next bit) .............. boobies..... Our Little Tina had grown boobies..... the nation almost stopped.... For real....

..... And here is my ultimate tragic love song that I just ADORE.... its' a good song when you just need a cry for no reason....


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger