Latest Movie :

Raccoons in the house

Had a really disturbing dream about Ex. I was in our old house with him, and he had a new girlfriend, not bitch, and she had a small child. There were kids shoes everywhere. I was really disturbed by it. 
There were raccoons in our house, too, walking upright, and I had to save our cat from them.
Things were really awkward, but he was at least talking to me, even if it was difficult. 

Hate dreams like that. 

At least I had a great night out with J and Sister last night!  We went to a local gourmet spendy place, drank lots of  wine, and ate some really tasty stuff. Did me the world of good, to go to a really nice place to eat, with the best company..

Sister is thinking of taking a month off to do a yacht trip. I am envious. I don't like boats much, but the thought of a month off, away from civilization, is so good right now. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger