Latest Movie :

Weight off

Feeling like crap today, I have a cold. I have had this cold since last Tuesday, almost a week now. Most of our office is out with it today.

Today is Ex's 50th birthday. I feel horribly sad that I can't just email or call and wish him a happy birthday. My mom did. I'm glad. I might anyway, I mean, what do I really have to lose? He's already not talking to me. It can only go up from here.  

Stayed at E's all weekend, and got my taxes done on Saturday, thankfully I get something back this year. Last year I had to pay the IRS for the dubious privilege of no longer being married or owning my own home, just to add insult to injury.  That's a weight off... I might treat myself to something with the money I was half expecting to have to give to the IRS.

I want to go home, and curl up on my couch and read a book and take a nice long nap. It's been a rough couple of weeks.  At least Mars is direct again, and we should all be getting our sparkle back a little soon.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger