Latest Movie :

Dinner Plans

Got this from CEO today!  I am smiling...

[Shakti],

I am back from Europe, and hope all is well at Xxxxx, I don't see too many emails in my inbox from people, so I'm assuming everything's good there. 

I will be visiting the Xxxxx office next week for a few days, and I'd like some more time to chat with you about a few things. I have an interesting proposal for you to consider. Do you have dinner plans on Wednesday or Thursday? It would be nice to be a little more informal, get to know you a little better, and see some of Xxxxx, I never seem to do more than go from airport to office when I visit, so take me to your favorite place. 

Regards,
CEO

Ok, no, not really. But I live in hope.   ;-)  I think I could write better erotica than that 50 shades crap. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger