Latest Movie :

I Need A Social Life........

Somewhat like this..........


However I am concerned it would turn into something like this........


Where do adults go to reclaim a social life?

Do I.........
  • Join a gay social group?  
  • Take a class?
  • Just go hang out at the pub and hope for the best?
  • Stand on a corner with a sign........ Although that IS how I got that last Street Prostitution charge......
  • Blitz the gays online and hope a few match my needs/goals?  Wouldn't that make me a stalker again?
  • Blitz the Interweb with an ad ?
  • Help.......
Seriously - as adults where do we go to meet new people and how successful / realistic will it be for me?

It's an interesting question to be sure.......

Thoughts my 2 Centers??

Shalom

Damien
xox

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger