Latest Movie :

Falling In Love Again Every Day

When I was talking to you about the stuff I've been through in my past and was feeling down about it all, you said, "When you think about how far you've come, it's pretty amazing."


When we were getting ready to go to that party where I didn't know anybody and I worried about what people would think if I wore some eyeliner and nail polish, you said, "Everybody there is going to have an opinion about us. Let's just be ourselves. That's all that matters."


When my dad wanted me to come over so he could talk to me about whether he was going to continue to help out with my tuition, you said, "What time does he want us there?"


When I wake up first thing in the morning and my hair is all mussed, my eyes have that goopy stuff in them, my breath stinks, and I'm in a grouchy mood, you've said, "Good morning beautiful," and say it like it's the only truth in the world.


When I worry about my future and whether I'll ever be successful, you hold me tight and say you love me, and I forget what I was worrying about. 



I'm glad we fell in love with each other, Matty. I had no idea we'd be doing it every day.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger