Latest Movie :

A Few of My Favorite Things

These are not, of course, the only favorites I have in each category. Just the ones that popped in my mind at the moment.

FAVORITE DESSERT:
Haha! What were you expecting? It's actually a little too sweet for my taste, but maybe I like it because of the name. Who knows?



FAVORITE "NUTRITIOUS" SNACK:
This stuff is nutritious, right? (Pretty please, with a dab of Nutella on top?)                

ONE FAVORITE BLOG (out of many who will be named later):

FAVORITE LGBTQ CRISIS/SUICIDE SERVICE:
FAVORITE OLYMPIC SWIMMER: 
Tom "The Hottie" Daly (He just spotted me in the stands and is trying not to show that killer smile to me)
So now it's your turn. What are some of your favorites? (P.S., I will ignore all comments that tell me Nutella is not nutritious. LOL)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger