Latest Movie :

Mantric Name

I have been thinking about something that happened while CEO was here time before last, just a brief, momentary thing, I almost missed it, but it's surfaced again this afternoon for some reason. CEO goes by a non-Latino version of his name. He's Latino, so I guess he wants to go Corporate America, and use the non-Latino version of his name, which is really sad that he feels he needs to do that!

But anyway, when he was here, he asked me to print out his boarding pass for his return flight, which had his birth name on it. He looked at me and said his real name, very deliberately and slowly, there was something very sexy and intimate about that, and I can't put my finger on it, it was almost like a Mantra, I felt the vibration of it in my gut.

A small thing, but it was a really strange moment, and I am left wondering what, for him, was behind it.


I booked the weight loss hypnotherapy thing for October 2nd.  I am currently 138lbs.  
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger