Latest Movie :

2 Intimate - Platonic Cuddle / Make-Out Buddy....

Brenton over at Aussielicious did this piece....

http://www.aussielicious.com.au/2012/10/21/i-need-more-of-this/

And it got me thinking.............

I had plenty of fuckbuds before I settled down with "Bubb".  Some of those were simple "Blow n Go"; others were "Get In - Get It On - For Hours - But Then Get Out" - and a few were genuine fuck-buddies.... as in maybe some food first; then the action; then maybe a drink after/dvd/dessert; then more action.......

But I have never had a Cuddle Buddy.

Like Brenton, I have heard of the cuddle parties that happen in the US - and I have to admit that the idea of them creeps me out a little - but the idea of someone who drops over and you have a cuddle / snuggle with and make out some..... maybe before during and after a nap ...... on the couch with a dvd.... on the couch just snuggling and making out - that appeals.

But how does one find that?

Given how hard it is for someone in my situation to find a root - finding an intimacy partner would be almost impossible.

Plus I do have to revisit the question - can you have an intimacy partner without feelings creeping into the situation?

It's easy for us to fuck - men in general have a very clear distinction between fucking and loving - but snuggling and kissing?  Deep kissing with lots of body contact, maybe a little sweat from the combined body heat?

Hmmmm............................................... one has to ponder this.....

Your thoughts?


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger