Latest Movie :

Gobama!

THANK YOU GOD!!!  GOBAMA!!  4 more years of the hottest Pres ever.  Oh, I could..  LOVE having a Pres that's doable.  (And look at him and Michelle together will ya? They still are, aren't they? Still boinking each other and still in love.   I love to watch them together.)  

Oh, and kind, humanitarian, sensible, well educated, caring, intelligent, etc, etc.. 

So, I have a date with my Boss on Saturday. No, not CEO, sadly. ;)  I was out drinking with my fave token Republican and some other folks last night, and he has a fundraiser to go to on Saturday, his wife can't make it, so he asked me! Sure..  I love him. What the hell, might be fun.  

I just like how the Universe has responded to my latest request, wrong boss, but I still think that's some kind of odd result, in a tangential kind of way. I have never been to anything social with him outside of work before! 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger