Latest Movie :

We have a birthday boy!

Happy 20th birthday, Babe.

It's your birthday and you're going to be hearing, "Happy Birthday" a lot today.

I have no doubt every single person who tells you this means it from their heart.

But I'm especially lucky to be the one who gets to spend time with you, hold your hand, give you surprise kisses, remind you of how much you mean to me.

When we first met, I honestly had no idea how important you would become to me. Your quiet yet fierce strength has indeed become the solid rock of my life.

I know how you like collecting quotes and I found this one for you.
Thank you for all the special moments when you've taken my breath away.

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart. I love you. It's as simple as that.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger