Latest Movie :

Dating question

Oh, and something else, CEO stopped me at the party, towards the end of the night, and said "Hey, are you still dating E?"  I said "Yes, but it's not perfect".  He asked if I was interested in his best friend M, he thought him and I would get on really well.  I know M. He's a sweet guy, very lovely, but I don't find him physically attractive at all, so I just said "Thanks, he's really great, but he's not my 'type', you know? For one thing, he's an Atheist."  CEO is not, we had that whole discussion last time. I hope that wasn't too unsubtle. It probably was.   

I think that was sweet. So, he obviously doesn't think I'm an old slapper, if he's willing to set me up with his best friend!!  I know, because I tried setting E up with one of my friends some years back.  I thought the same thing, "If I wasn't married, I would date that guy".  And look what happened there!!  Ha.. That made me smile.   
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger