Latest Movie :

Pimping Matty

My Party Animal, aka Social Butterfly Matty, said we've been invited to 3 parties this weekend! Three. THREE! Like in, one... two... THREE! I secretly think he's on some kind of mission to help me overcome some of my social shyness!

He was so cute when he told me about the invitations because I know he really wants to go to all three, and he also knows I'd probably rather be in my jammies at home. But then he said two of the parties are at the same time so if we decided to go, we would have only two to choose from (which is better than three!)

One party is just two other couples, and I think that one would be manageable. So we're definitely going to that one. The other party is a lot larger and I think I'm going to know two or three people there. I asked Matty if he thought the people having the party would mind if I invited my new friend, Evan, to go with us. He's the guy I met at the party last Saturday who's just as shy as me.

Well, Matty checked with them and they said cool, so I called Evan to see if he wanted to go with us, and he said yes! Hehe, I might even start some kind of Shyness Anonymous group before you know it! LOL

Anyway, I think Evan might be a little more shy than me. He's got a really nice, sweet personality and we seemed to hit it off -- well, I guess as much as two shy people can "hit it off." LOL

At the party last Saturday I think I might have inadvertently helped him overcome some of his shyness, even though that wasn't my intention. We were talking and he asked me if I knew anybody at the party. I told him I knew two people, this kid from one of my classes and that I had come with my boyfriend.

When I said "boyfriend" he sorta looked at me for about a split second (which is typical of some shy people) and then looked away. I've long gotten over hiding the fact that I'm gay, so I just waited to see what he might say next.

After a short pause he asked me which one was my boyfriend, so I pointed him out. There was another pause, so I was waiting to see where this was going.

Then he just said, "He's cute." Well... I took that as him coming out to me and when I looked at him and he looked at me, I could see he was blushing all different shades of red!  So I decided to take the plunge.

I asked him if he had a boyfriend and he said, "I wish." Then he got all quiet and shy and said to me, with just the slightest hint of a grin, "Would you share Matt?" I could tell he was just joking so I told him, "Well, he's free on Mondays and Thursdays. Want me to book you?" Well... he just looked at me kinda startled  and then I started laughing, which he did too!!

I still don't know him all that well yet, but he's really adorable and if we get to know him better, I might offer to play matchmaker and find him somebody. But that's waaaay too early since I don't know him that well yet.

Anyway, thought you guys might get a kick out of how all this is progressing. Wish me luck tonight as I venture out on my "social circuit." I doubt I'll ever become some kind of social butterfly like someone else I know, but I do want to push myself a little more out of my comfort zone.

Either that or I could see if I have a future being a pimp! LOL
 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger