Latest Movie :

Iggy

Had the coolest dream this morning!!  Iggy got a new body, he was a 15 year old again, kind of Beiberish, but it was still Iggy, still kicked ass, still very, very cool. He played in a small bar, there were about 30 of us there.
I was sitting at a table with a bunch of punks, and we were all yelling along to Stooges numbers, it was awesome fun.
My inner Iggy is getting a new lease on life?  I hope so!

I saw them play a few years ago, coolest show ever. Iggy kicked ass all over anybody I had ever seen, he has so much energy!!  2 1/2 hours of relentless jumping about, it was amazing.  I spent the entire time in the mosh pit, it was awesome. Me, and 1,000 sweaty leather-clad punks.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger