Latest Movie :

.......2 Stressed........ I Hate Moving............


I am moving house this weekend - which is also a long weekend here in Australia - I am moving into a beautiful ex-display (show) home and it is gorgeous. But I hate the stress of moving. I feel like I am gonna sit down and start crying.

Utility companies SO screw you over. They don't mind cutting you off if you are ONE nan-second late with payment but they totally screw you over with getting you connected and making the whole process as difficult as possible...

Thankfully - my fridge and chest freezer arrived with no complications - AND the boys were cute :)

Enjoy - I am diving head long into a bottle of Shiraz Viognier :)

Shalom

Damien











.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger