Latest Movie :

....2 Sponsor......I'm Goin Dry In July For Adults Living w Cancer....


..................For the whole month of July I am giving up alcohol to support those adults living with cancer as part of the Dry for July campaign....

.........For those of you who read my blog know I have in the last 3 years lost both my Nan and Stepfather to lung cancer......

.........In their memory and in support of those living w cancer today - I have joined Dry July and seek your sponsorship....

....Click on the Dry July Banner in the sidebar and donate as little or as much to this worthy cause as you like....

....By supporting cancer units in our local communities....... we can make a huge difference to the lives of those battling this serious and all to familiar illness...

Shabbat Shalom to you all

Damien
.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger