Latest Movie :

Catching Some Rays

Man, oh man! Summer's going by so fast! Brad and I are headed to the beach for a little R & R before everything starts getting crazy around here!

I've got to buy some new clothes before school starts, which I totally hate doing (shopping, that is!). Thankfully, Brad is in his element when he's in a favorite clothing store with plastic in his hand. He goes into what I've been calling his "Double B" mood: "Bossy Brad." I mean the boy really, really sees shopping as his Mission from God! "Here Matt, go try these on and come out so I can see." "Turn around, Matt."  "Nope. Won't do. Go try these on." And on, and on, and on it goes.

When it's all over, I'm so worn out that the only thing I'm thinking about is a little lovin'. Then it's my time for a little "bossing": "Come here Brad. Lay down next to me." "Mmmmmmm, take your shirt off." And on, and on, and on it goes.

But today, we're headed to the beach! The weather's perfect the whole weekend and I gotta check out any new styles in Speedos! I tell Brad this is my idea of "shopping."

So, in celebration of me getting to do my kind of "shopping," here's a sample of some things I'm loking for (Thanks to Thorny for sending me the one on the far left):




Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger