Latest Movie :

Candy Canes and Blow Jobs

One of the things both of us love about doing this blog is reading the comments people leave.

Sometimes we've written about some painful things in our past (Brad's relationship with his dad and his dad's problems with drinking, my getting ganged up on by some guys at school and being kicked and called horrible names about being gay) and sometimes we've written about celebrations (finishing the semester at school or moving in together).

No matter what we write about, we can always count on people to make really supportive and heartfelt comments when we write about difficult things, or laugh with us about funny things that happen (like that Spotted Dick in a can!). 

Those comments everybody left about me successfully finishing the first semester at college mean more to me than you'll ever know. I've been going back to reread those and always feel proud of myself for that accomplishment. 

You guys also bear with me when I'm rambling or when my writing is all over the place. I'm getting better at not being so hard on myself because of how accepting you are of me.

Sometimes the comments take twists and turns away from what the original post was about. For example, I'll jump in sometimes and share a little more about what's happening in the moment, or Brad will add his thoughts. It's almost like having a live conversation sometimes and we thoroughly enjoy that.

This is sorta what happened in that post last week about me finishing my first semester at school (College Boy Survives!). Brad and I jumped in the comment section the next day and talked some about what happened at the restaurant the night before. We also jumped in and talked about how we were decorating the house with our very first Christmas tree and putting up mistletoe, which was slowing down everything with all the smooching going on under all those sprigs!

So we got up this morning and got an email notification that a few more comments had been left under that post. We wanted to put the comment left by Adara here since most people may have missed it. It's actually given us some ideas that relate to the title of this post. Well, here's what Adara said:

 Adara said...
You should hang things besides mistletoe up around the house and make a different 'action' for each one. Much more interesting that way.
You know: pass a santa, get a blowjob.
Or: If it's holly instead of mistletoe, you 69.
;)

Well, in addition to thanking you for the idea, Adara, we've decided to play around with the whole thing and make it one of our new Christmas traditions!

Since decorating is one of Brad's specialties, he's deciding what kind of things to put up around the house. We're really having a lot of fun with this, and here's what we've come up with so far:

He found some artificial candy canes like this and has them hanging at various places around the house. Well, what do those "erect" things remind you of, huh? So, when one of us passes by one of those "stiff" things, that person gets a blowjob! Brad says the only problem with this plan is that he won't be able to get anything done around the house, like his baking or other things. He says I won't be getting my things done either, since he has this funny notion that I'll just be making the rounds all day from one candy cane to the other. Geez, does he really think I don't take my responsibilities around the house seriously? Or that I have sex on my mind all the time? Oh wait, don't answer that question! ;)

We're still trying to decide what standing under the mistletoe might lead to or what we might put up that would mean it's time for a little frisky play in the bedroom or some other room in the house.

I personally think there should be something that means one of us wants to top or one of us wants to bottom. And, of course, there should be something to mean we do this standing up, bending over, on our back or on our stomach!

Then there can be something that means we do it in the bedroom, on the kitchen counter, in the shower, by the fireplace, under the dining room table.... well, you get the picture!

Somehow I think this is one tradition we may have to make year round! After the decorations come down after the holidays, there's always what should happen when one of us passes by a lamp, the coffee table, a chair, the dishwasher. Oh wait, hmmmmmm. I think we already have something like that going on already. We just didn't call it a tradition! LOL!

Anyway, thanks Adara, for the idea. I'll never look at a candy cane the same way again!

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger