Latest Movie :

Sexy Speedos and Underwear

I haven't shared anything recently from my collection of guys in Speedos or Speedo-type underwear. So, I thought I'd put up some pics I like and a vid.

Even though I like Winter a lot, especially when it snows, after a while I start getting tired of how long it takes to put on all those layers of clothes just to go outside. Then you have to gear-up with a thick coat, a scarf around your neck, heavy boots that get traction with the snow and ice on the ground, and a thick hat or cap on top! It's exhausting just thinking about it!

Bring on warmer weather and less clothes! I'm ready to see more flesh out there!



Note: You can see the UNCENSORED version here: Andrew Christian Blog.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger