Latest Movie :

Naked Cooking

Well, it seems somebody got there before me!

Our friend Susan emailed me this pic last week, so I guess I'm gonna have to come up with another name for my products when I eventually get my culinary career off the ground (years from now). -------------------->

Also, there's a famous British chef who already grabbed a nickname (The Naked Chef) I thought was sorta cute. Plus, I have to add, he's kinda cute himself. His name, BTW, is Jamie Oliver. I especially like the pic on the right.


Well, back to the drawing board, or the cutting board I should say! ;)

But maybe there is some kind of future out there for me as a naked chef of some kind. And now for your viewing pleasure, meet some of these hotties:

I might need your help, though, with some ideas for a "catch" title for my career. Something that'll grab your attention and make you want to buy my cookbooks and visit my restaurant. Anybody got any ideas that haven't been taken yet? 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger