Latest Movie :

Silence

Sigh.. So the more I hear from Steve, the more it looks like it was his instigation, not Ex's.  Steve is well intentioned, but the road to hell, and all that.  He doesn't see the whole picture. He means well.
But, no call from Ex. Steve said he asked him to call me. I don't want somebody to have to ASK him.  That's not the point.  That's social face, not true desire for genuine friendship.
Well, maybe some good will come of this. I guess it's only been a few hours.  I can't expect him to put the phone down and immediately call me I suppose.  That in itself is a sign though, isn't it? If he really wanted to, he would have.

I am trying not to pay my silent phone any attention tonight.  What if he calls tomorrow when I am on date-night with E?  What if he never calls.  I have dropped a few hints, like the times I left flowers on his car, that can only have been me. He didn't call then.

I sound like an Emo teenager, I will shut up now and go about my evening.

Thanks Steve.  Thanks for trying.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger