Latest Movie :

They're Doing What?!

Hi everybody! Just a brief update on how our Spring Break is going, then I'm gonna reiterate the special treat we have in store for tomorrow.

I had originally planned to do a humorous post today on some of the funny (and possibly shocking) things I figured we'd get into this week. I mean, whenever you get the two of us together, we always manage to end up finding ways to get into all kinds of mischief. Bradley says he was never this way until he met me, but I'm not gonna let him blame it all on me! I mean, it takes two to tango, right? Isn't that what they say? So, Bradley, my dear, you've rarely turned down the opportunity to tango with me, right? ;-)

Anyway, this week is turning out to be better than either of us imagined. The weather has been perfect. We had a few sprinkles one morning, but even that was nice. I'm always looking for the opportunity to grab my sweetie's hand and lead him outside for a little slow dancing in the rain.

So, as far as mischief goes, I'll give you a few hints and see if you can figure out what's been happening several times each day.

Yep, that's right. There is actually a real book on "how" to have sex in the woods! You can find it on Amazon, but I figured I didn't want to spend the money on this kind of manual, even though I'm sure it probably has all kinds of good information.

Because of the time of year, we don't even have to worry about bugs biting our butts when we're doing the deed.

"Jim" did tell us there might be some wildlife out there we should be on lookout for. Now that got our attention. I mean, we don't mind the occasional Bambi roaming around, or the occasional bunny rabbit or squirrels.

But what about mountain lions or panthers or cobras or gorillas? "Jim" assured us he's never seen any of those things around here, but, well, once you put an idea in my mind, it's sorta there. Didn't stop us from having a little outdoor fun in the woods, and Bradley did manage to keep my mind off those dangers while we were "enjoying" nature!

So, here are some things I found online that might have influenced my imagination about having fun in the woods.


Oh, and just another reminder
about our Thursday post.
Please, I beg you, don't miss it.
It's highly entertaining and SIZZLING HOT!
It's gonna be talked about
for generations to come!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger