Latest Movie :

A Tribute to Gay Couples

Well, Brad and I have one more week to go before final exams! This week we're finishing up with classes and next week we take our finals. I swear I don't think the week is going to get here soon enough.

I. Want. This. Semester. To. Be. Over. Right. Now. If. Not. Sooner!

We're going to be doing some short posts this week since a lot of our time will be spent studying. So... on to today's post:

I've mentioned before that I'm a fan of Lady Gaga. I know her music is not to every one's taste, but she's been very vocal about her support for gay rights. She also speaks out against all kinds of bullying.

We're both members of the Young Adult LGBT Group on Goodreads and our friend Kaje posted this video last week. Enjoy.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger