Latest Movie :

Chicks and Dicks and a Uniform Fix

Since this is Final Exam Week here in The Wacky World of Matt and Brad, we're going to be posting some things that don't require a lot of time on our part. 

We've been trying to keep our brains from freezing up with all the studying we've done and we're happy to report that we've done a pretty good job of making sure we balanced all that with some fun time.

So today is Day One of exams. And while we're in class sweating our sweet little butts off trying to prove we've been paying attention and have taken the course work seriously, we want to direct your attention to one of our favorite blogs.


This month over at Chicks & Dicks, the theme is Men in Uniform. Edmond Manning started the month off with a post he called Sir, Yes, Sir! Well, that title certainly made us sit up and pay attention! He explained the month's theme this way:
"For all of May, come here to get your uniform fetish fix. I have it on good authority we'll be seeing a few explorations of cop uniforms, martial arts, and fire fighters. Oh, and futuristic military uniforms too, so you can feel confident there will be men to lust after in the future."
He was going through all the different uniforms men wear that many times cause a stirring in the nether regions, and I have to say Edmond now has a special place in my heart since he officially recognized one of my favorite "uniforms." Here's what he said:
"And swimmers in those tight, tight Speedos…that still counts as a uniform, right?"
If you know anything about me, you know I love, love, love men in Speedos. I wrote something about this about a year ago, and this is what I said:

"I practically grew up in Speedos. My parents said I took to water like a fish right after I was born. They said when I turned two years old and they would take me swimming I would have these huge temper tantrums when I took my clothes off and they tried to put on my swim suit. They said I would yell something like, 'But I'm a fish! I'm a fish!' And you can bet no amount of reasoning or threats would make me willingly agree to wear anything. They finally bought me one of those Speedos for little kids (probably had maybe 5 square inches of material). When they showed it to me, they said I lit up and just said, 'Okay'."

So, thank you, Edmond, for recognizing the Speedo as an official uniform!

And without further ado, while our little butts are warming the seats in the classroom, send your butts over to Chicks & Dicks and get your own Uniform Fix. After this week is over, you might find me at the beach in my Official Speedo Uniform.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger