Latest Movie :

I Have No Gay Pride.....

For me there is no gay community.....

For me there is no gay common unity.........

For me gays are just as divided and vicious as the community at large......

Actually.......... they are MORE vicious....... I have the scars................

The community at large has one thing we don't..................................

Common Hatred of Gays................

Because of this........ we will lose........ always.........

We have lost the cohesiveness that HIV brought us in the 80's & 90's........

How sad it took a virus to bring ALL of us together......

This is not sarcasm.........

This is reality............

Disagree if you wish - but do so quantitatively please..........

Anecdotes do not count..............

Shalom

Damien
xox
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger