Latest Movie :

My Summer of Missy

This is just a shout out to one of my fave MM romance authors, the one, the only, Missy Welsh!

Her book, My Summer of Wes, was the very first MM romance book I ever read. It was published about 3 months after I turned 18, and holds a special place in my heart. It told the story of two young guys who were very capable of falling in Love (with a capital L) and it gave both Brad and I a sense that if Mal and Wes could tackle the challenges, then maybe we could, too.

Missy is celebrating the anniversary of her book's publication, and we'd like to add our Happy Anniversary to her two boys, Mal and Wes!

Here's the post where I talked about her book in a little more detail: Click here.

And you can head over to Missy's blog to read the blurb and an excerpt: Blurb & Excerpt.

She also wrote a post on her blog celebrating the book's publication: Missy's blog post.

Happy Anniversary, Mal & Wes! (And thank you, Missy)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger