Latest Movie :

This took my breath away for some reason

Photo credit: Meryl Schenker
Sometimes when I'm out in public and see a couple looking at each other while they're walking hand-in-hand, I get a really nice warm feeling inside. I never know the two people, but I recognize that look in their eyes. You can always tell when "that look" is a friendship look versus an I love you look.

When I first came across the photo above, I literally (not figuratively) lost my breath. Just stopped breathing and started getting teary.

This is a couple applying for a marriage license in Washington the other day and was carried in some newspapers there.

One thing I like about the pic is how they're not looking at each other. They've probably done their share of looking into each other's eyes and everything there is settled. In this pic, they're looking outward. I'm sure they're looking into the eyes of a representative of the State and are swearing some kind of legal oath so they can get their license.

There's just something so terribly beautiful about their outward look. And you know what? I am completely convinced there's a beautiful story in that pic. Or maybe a thousand beautiful stories.

When you look at this pic, can you hear their story? Somebody needs to start writing. I swear there's probably a thousand stories there.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Copyright © 2011. horney paper storms - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger